Pschem is an opensource and scriptable electronics schematics editor. It's built on top of an open design database and uses Python for both the implementation and user scripts.
- Other supported by the Qt library (not tested)
PSchem is a copyrighted software. Please check
CONTRIBUTORS file for
the list of authors.
You may use the program and its source code provided you comply with terms of following licenses:
- GPL v3 - GUI, everything that uses Qt library (
- LGPL v3 - Database backend (
- other opensource licenses - third party code distributed together
with Pschem (
PSchem is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- Contact us via the mailing list
- Fix or update the wiki
- Fork the repository and keep us informed about the changes
Installation is not supported yet. For now, please run the program from its directory.
To run the program you will need following components:
- Python, v2.6 or 2.7 (v3 is not supported yet)
- Qt, v4.6 or higher
- PySide, v1.0 or PyQt, v4.6 or higher
- PSchem is in a very early stage of development. It is not yet suitable for the design of electronic circuits.
Use provided batch files or run the program directly:
$ python pschem.py
|||PSchem is not related to the gEDA project. Please do not report problems with PSchem on the gEDA mailing list or issue trackers.|