COMP9021 Principles of Programming 19T3
Lecturer: Rachid Hamadi
Final Mark: HD,86.
**COPYING CODES AND STRUCTURES MAY RESULT IN PLAGIARISM, DON'T TAKE THESE WARNINGS LIGHTLY! **
0x01 Quiz & Assignment detail
- Quiz 1 : Lists, Dicts, Looping. Mark: 3/3
- Quiz 2 : Functions, Iteration. Mark:
- Quiz 3 : The usage of
NumPy, Matrix. Mark: 3/3
- Quiz 4 : Strings, Stack, Operators. Mark: 3/3
- Quiz 5 : Conversion of Numeral Systems, Error Exception. Mark: 3/3
- Quiz 6 : Conversion of Grid. Mark: 2.9/3
- Quiz 7 : Conversion of Grid II, Graph path Search, Deep First Search(DFS). Mark: 3/3
- Assignment1 : Medium sized python program. Arithmetic computations, Tests, Repetitions, Lists, and Strings. Mark: 10/10
- Assignment2 :
For non-background students, COMP9021 is quite a big challenge, less connection between the lectures and quizzes. The assignments assume that you are familiar with the knowledge and structure involved in the above details.
For students who have background, COMP9021 is worth to enrol, the quality of quizzes and assignments are pretty high. After finish COMP9021, I continue to do the leetcode, I feel like the ability of problem solving has improved.
- Good course to improve WAM.
- Complete to upload the solutions and expected output in this Resp.
- Once again, Pay attention of PLAGIARISM!! If you share you codes or copy from others, you will receice the Warning Email, receiving more may affect your grades.