Docker for ASP.NET Core MVC[Video], published by Packt
Docker for ASP.NET Core MVC [Video]
About the Video Course
This course supplies in-depth content that puts the theory into practice. It will show you how to build your very first ASP.NET Core application by adding a database and linking containers. Youâ€™ll learn to interact with your Docker Image and debug it into a container using Visual Studio. Then weâ€™ll show you how to run Docker images inside the cloud, such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Then youâ€™ll see how to use Kubernetes from Google to deploy, scale, and manage containers, which is fast becoming the de facto for running containers in the cloud.
What You Will Learn
- Explore the Docker commands to use for your application
- Build Container images with the docker command line
- Explore the Dockerfile and docker build
- Customize the dockerfile in your .net application
- Tag and run your first Docker image
- Write a build script to make your .NET core application data-driven and robust
- Debug images into a container using Visual Studio
- Use the kops tool to create a Kubernetes cluster in AWS
- Deploy an image with kubectl in your application
Instructions and Navigation
If you are a programmer looking for quick, handy guide to help you implement Docker in your .Net application, then this course is all you need. An understanding of Docker concepts would be helpful, but itâ€™s not necessary to get started with this video.