About the Video Course
This course is the perfect guide for you as it asks for just 30 minutes a day for 7 days. You will learn how to code in Java by following unique and intuitive examples. You will understand all the Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions you'll need to fully understand how to code efficiently.
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure a Java development environment
- Learn Java 11 while working with fun and intuitive assignments
- Design Java applications using object-oriented techniques such as encapsulation, composition, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Build smart Java applications while incorporating design logic and control flows into your program
- Incorporate efficiency and simplicity into your code using arrays and advanced data structures
- Discover how to read and write data using Java I/O classes
- Utilize a functional style of coding in your program with Streams and Lambdas
- Debug Java 11 applications using features in the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
Instructions and Navigation
To fully benefit from the coverage included in this course, you will need:
This course is for you if want to learn Java 11 and focus more on object-oriented programming with a functional style. This course covers all the important concepts that you can learn in a limited time, and assumes you have no prior programming knowledge but just a desire to learn how to program.