Learn Q# Programming
Learn the fundamentals of Q# to and create your first quantum programs
The audience for this book are programmers and developers interested in learning quantum computing. Programmers and developers with expertise in basic programming languages like C/C++, Python, and C# would like to extend their experience to quantum computing will be interested in reading this book.
This book covers the fundamentals of quantum computing and programming with Microsoft’s Q# language. The reader will learn how to design, test and debug algorithms for different quantum applications.
The primary focus of this book will be to give the audience an idea about how to get started with the concepts of quantum computing, different aspects and theories of quantum computing operations, algorithms etc. Through this book, the developer will get a basic idea about the Microsoft Quantum Tool Kit and how to use the embedded Q# language. This will enable the reader to formalise and convert different real world problems to quantum algorithms and optimize them to use with a future quantum computer. By the end of the book you would have successfully learned to create quantum programs of your own.
- Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Deep Dive into Q#
- Quantum Applications and Algorithms
What you will learn?
- The book will enable the reader to understand the basics of quantum computing in a nutshell
- The reader will be able to understand the underlying mechanism of quantum gates and operations
- The reader will familiarise themselves with different aspects of Q# language and how to use them for quantum programming
- The reader will learn to implement different libraries and subroutines in Q# languages and how to use them for quantum computing applications.
- With meaningful examples, the reader will be able to code, debug and perfect quantum algorithms for real life applications.
Explore Q# language and libraries that will help you Design, Implement, and Analyze Code in Practical/Professional setting.
Aneesh K Johnny is a PhD scholar in the Department of Applied Mechanics, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. He is a part of Micro and Nanoscale Transport Laboratory, doing research in nanofluidic transport. He did his masters from APJ Abdhul Kalam Technological University, Kerala in Thermal Power Engineering and Bachelors from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala in Mechanical Engineering. Aneesh is the co-founder and Product Manager of Quantica Computacao. His area of interests are Molecular Dynamics, Quantum Computing and Statistical Mechanics. He is one of the architects of Alchemy, an in-development quantum computing simulator from Quantica Computacao, and involved in developing algorithms for quantum cryptography.