The Applied Artificial Intelligence Workshop
This is the repository for The Applied Artificial Intelligence Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
- Setup The Jupyter Notebook
About The Applied Artificial Intelligence Workshop
You already know that artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are present in many of the tools you use in your daily routine. But do you want to be able to create your own AI and ML models and develop your skills in these domains to kickstart your AI career? The Applied Artificial Intelligence Workshop gets you started with applying AI with the help of practical exercises and useful examples, all put together cleverly to help you gain the skills to transform your career.
What you will learn
- Create your first AI game in Python with the minimax algorithm
- Implement regression techniques to simplify real-world data
- Experiment with classification techniques to label real-world data
- Perform predictive analysis in Python using decision trees and random forests
- Use clustering algorithms to group data without manual support
- Understand how to use neural networks to process and classify labeled images
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: