The Data Visualization Workshop
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
Please note that there are no code files for Chapter 2 and hence there is no corresponding files are uploaded in this repositories.
About The Data Visualization Workshop
The Data Visualization Workshop will help you get started with data visualization, giving you the confidence to choose the best visualization technique to suit your needs. Fun activities and exercises featured throughout the book will keep you engaged as you build interactive visualizations with real data.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of data visualization in data science
- Implement NumPy and pandas operations on real-life datasets
- Create captivating data visualizations using plotting libraries
- Use advanced techniques to plot geospatial data on a map
- Integrate interactive visualizations to a webpage
- Visualize stock prices with Bokeh and analyze Airbnb data with Matplotlib
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: