The Data Wrangling Workshop
This is the repository for The Data Wrangling Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
About The Data Wrangling Workshop
While a huge amount of data is readily available to us, it is not useful in its raw form. For data to be meaningful, it must be curated and refined.
If you’re a beginner, then The Data Wrangling Workshop will help to break down the process for you. You’ll start with the basics and build your knowledge, progressing from the core aspects behind data wrangling, to using the most popular tools and techniques.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of data wrangling
- Understand how to model data with random data generation and data integrity checks
- Discover how to examine data with descriptive statistics and plotting techniques
- Explore how to search and retrieve information with regular expressions
- Delve into commonly-used Python data science libraries
- Become well-versed with how to handle and compensate for missing data
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: