The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop
This is the repository for The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
About The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop
New experiences can be intimidating, but not this one! The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop is a beginner’s guide to deep learning to help you explore deep learning from scratch with Keras, and be on your way to training your first ever neural networks.
What sets Keras apart from other deep learning frameworks is its simplicity. With over two hundred thousand users, Keras has a stronger adoption in industry and the research community than any other deep learning framework.
What you will learn
- Gain insights into the fundamentals of neural networks
- Understand the limitations of machine learning and how it differs from deep learning
- Build image classifiers with convolutional neural networks
- Evaluate, tweak, and improve your models with techniques such as cross-validation
- Create prediction models to detect data patterns and make predictions
- Improve model accuracy with L1, L2, and dropout regularization
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: