The Machine Learning Workshop
This is the repository for The Machine Learning Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
About The Machine Learning Workshop
Machine learning algorithms are an integral part of almost all modern applications. To make the learning process faster and more accurate, you need a tool flexible and powerful enough to help you build machine learning algorithms quickly and easily. With The Machine Learning Workshop, you’ll master the scikit-learn library and become proficient in developing clever machine learning algorithms.
What you will learn
- Understand how to select an algorithm that best fits your dataset and desired outcome
- Explore popular real-world algorithms such as K-means, Mean-Shift, and DBSCAN
- Discover different approaches to solve machine learning classification problems
- Develop neural network structures using the scikit-learn package
- Use the NN algorithm to create models for predicting future outcomes
- Perform error analysis to improve your model's performance
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: