The Statistics and Calculus with Python Workshop
This is the repository for The Statistics and Calculus with Python Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
About The Statistics and Calculus with Python Workshop
The Statistics and Calculus with Python Workshop is ideal for those who need a refresher in the mathematics that make the practical applications of modern artificial intelligence possible. Starting with foundational mathematical concepts like functions and matrices, the book covers the entire spectrum of calculus and statistics, teaching you the techniques you need to solve mathematical challenges with Python and AI.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the fundamental mathematical functions in Python
- Perform calculations on tabular datasets using pandas
- Understand the differences between polynomials, rational functions, exponential functions, and trigonometric functions
- Use algebra techniques for solving systems of equations
- Solve real-world problems with probability
- Solve optimization problems with derivatives and integrals
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: