The Unsupervised Learning Workshop
This is the repository for The Unsupervised Learning Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
About The Unsupervised Learning Workshop
You already know you want to understand unsupervised learning, and a smarter way to do that is to learn by doing. The Unsupervised Learning Workshop focuses on building up your practical skills so that you can deploy and build solutions that leverage key unsupervised learning algorithms. You'll learn from real examples that lead to real results.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the fundamental of unsupervised learning algorithms
- Learn how to find suitable Python libraries for solving problems
- Grasp the fundamentals of artificial neural networks
- Find out the different techniques for cleaning the data
- Learn how to perform advanced analysis with real-time data
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: