LibSass starter for front-end projects by Pagepro.
- node v8.12.0 or later
- EditorConfig for the code editor of your choice(optional).
- Standard plugin for the code editor of your choice(optional).
Three simple steps to start:
- Install the required libraries.
- Get a copy of LibSasserPlate.
- Install the dependencies if you don't already have them.
Installing the required libraries
If you require Node, go to nodejs.org and click on the big green Install button.
If you have node already installed on your OS, please make sure you have a supported version running. To check node's version, open a terminal and run:
Node should respond with a version at or above 8.12.0. If the command is not recognized or nothing happens, you might want to re-install node.
Getting the starter
Download LibSasserPlate and extract it to catalog you want to work.
Next, install the local development dependencies required by LibSasserPlate. To do that, simply run:
$ yarn install
That's it! You should now have everything needed to use the LibSasserPlate.
Optional(but highly recommended)
Both of them require additional plugins for your IDE and cannot be installed by the starter. We cannot force you to use them, but we highly recommend you do.
Run development tasks:
To develop using LibSasserPlate, run:
This will start a local server and watch files for changes.
Build production files:
yarn run production
Some of the pre-defined functionality might seem intimidating at first. You can read on how to use it in the detailed instruction manual.
Directory structure explanation
- / - root directory with html files and configuration files (eslint, editorconfig)
- src - directory with source files
- static - directory compiled files, do not edit files in this directory because they will be overwritten