This release fixes several annoying and show-stopping bugs.
Please note: this release still uses NDI 2.0. Support for the new NDI 3.0 runtime is currently being implemented.
Changes since 4.0
- Bug fix: choppy audio from NDI source (#24)
- Bug fix: framerate issues on some setups (#28)
- Bug fix: excessive audio buffering in audio engine (#23)
- New filter: "Fix alpha blending" (fixes #30)
- New source option: "Fix alpha blending". Applies the aforementioned filter to the current source. (fixes #30)
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.0.1-Windows.zip archive : download and install the NDI Runtime, reboot your computer, then copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make the NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi1_2.0-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.0.1-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental!)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.0.1.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI V2 Runtime.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".