Changes since 4.0.1
- Update to NDI 3.0: brings support for NDI-HX along with major performance and bandwidth improvements
- NDI Main Output: huge performance improvement in the YUV conversion code. Tested with 4K 30fps
- NDI Source: support for optional hardware acceleration (disabled by default in the source's properties)
- Bug fix: possible crash when turning off or restarting the NDI Main Output
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.1.0-Windows.zip archive : download and install the new NDI 3.0 Runtime, reboot your computer, then copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make the NDI Runtime installation effective, especially for this release because of the new runtime version.
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.1.0-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental!)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.1.0-macOS.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".