Changes since 4.1.1
- Bug fix: interleaved video from Main NDI Output (fixed back to progressive)
- Bug fix: heavy tearing on video from Dedicated NDI Output
- New Main Output option: "asynchronous sending". Can improve framerate on low-end systems, but causes tearing.
- Bug fix: wrong settings dialog title
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.1.2-Windows.zip archive : download and install the new NDI 3.0 Runtime, reboot your computer, then copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make the NDI Runtime installation effective, especially if you upgrade from an obs-ndi version older than 4.1.0.
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.1.2-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
Download and run obs-ndi-4.1.2-macOS.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".