Changes since 4.2
- Bugfix: crash when changing NDI name in the dedicated output filter settings
- Bugfix: NDI name not saved in dedicated output filter settings
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.2.1-Windows.zip archive : download and install the NDI 3.0 Runtime, reboot your computer, then copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make the NDI Runtime installation effective, especially if you upgrade from an obs-ndi version older than 4.1.0.
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.2.1-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental)
macOS build in progress, not available right now.
Download and run obs-ndi-4.2.1-macOS.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".