CAUTION: ONLY use this release with OBS 21.0.3 or below!
Changes since 4.2.1
- Bugfix: filter's NDI name not saved on exit
- Bugfix: filter's NDI name empty when created
- Bugfix: deleting an audio-only filter could cause a crash
- Bugfix: incomplete NDI instance protection
- Dedicated output filter: experimental macOS fix to decrease CPU usage
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.2.2-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.0 Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.2.2-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.2.2.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".