CAUTION: On Windows, only use this release with OBS 21.1 or above!
Changes since 4.2.3
- New source sync mode: "Source Timing". When selected, it makes use of the frame timestamps as provided by the remote sender.
- If you run into A/V desync issues in your two-PC OBS streaming setup, give this sync mode a try on the streaming computer.
- New source options: YUV Range and Colorspace. If you don't know what these are, leave these two settings to "Default".
- Source bugfix: video not cleared when switching to Audio Only mode
- Fixed several minor memory leaks
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.3.0-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.0 Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.3.0-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.3.0.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".