Only use this release with OBS 22 or above!
Changes since 4.7.0
- Windows installer: the NDI runtime installation is now a separate component that can be disabled if you don't want the runtime automatically installed
- macOS: fixes for OBS Studio 24.0.3 and Catalina compatibility
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.7.1-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 4.0+ Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_4.0.0-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.7.1-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
Download and run obs-ndi-4.7.1-macOS.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 4.0+ Runtime. On macOS Catalina (or if it doesn't install the NDI runtime automatically), you'll have to download and install the NDI runtime manually: download it here.
Note: the installer package is digitally signed, so macOS shouldn't complain. However, if it is the case and a security alert pops up when trying to launch the installer, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".