Only use this release with OBS Studio 25 or above!
Changes since 4.7.0
ResetSceneItem, you can now target scene items either by their source name or by their ID (#449)
itemIdresponse property to the
alignmentresponse property to the
typeresponse property to the
supported-image-export-formatsresponse property to the
useDecibelrequest property to
GetVolumerequests. See docs for more info
fileFormatrequest properties to
sourceTyperesponse property to
- The macOS binary and installer now have proper digital signatures and are notarized by Apple
- Fixed crashes when calling
- Fixed an issue where
SetStreamSettingswouldn't apply if switching service type
- Any event that returns transition duration now returns
-1if the transition is fixed (Eg. Cut, Stinger)
SetSyncOffsetnow allows negative offsets
TransitionEndsince it isnt actually available
- Fixed JPEG support in
- Fixed a crash when sending an event on OBS exit
- Fixed source recognition on GDI+ and Freetype 2 sources
- Fixed the OBS log getting spammed with unnecessary messages on Linux (regardless of whether debug logging was enabled)
- Fixed an issue where the plugin failed to load on MacOS
- Fixed a bunch of memory leaks in
GetBrowserSourcePropertiesare now deprecated in favor of
- The build instructions for linux have changed. See the build doc for more info
- Unfortunately, T-Bar control did not make it into this release, as the libobs API doesn't yet provide all the necessary functions to achieve this functionality
- Using the installer (recommended, works only with combined 32/64-bit installations) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-websocket-4.8.0-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder (either
C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio).
Debian / Ubuntu (64-bit)
Download obs-websocket_4.8.0-1_amd64.deb (provided below) and install it on your system.
Download and run obs-websocket-4.8.0-macOS.pkg (provided below).