Shared libraries for Pattoo Servers and Agents
There are a number of sets of documents that cover the
The data collection server that acts as the central repository of data provided by the
- The Pattoo Server documentation can be found here.
- Visit the Pattoo Server GitHub site to see the code.
pattoo agents collect data from a variety of sources and send them to the central
pattoo server over HTTP. We provide a few standard agents, but you can create your own. (See Pattoo-Shared for details)
- The Pattoo Agents documentation can be found here.
- Visit the Pattoo Agents GitHub site to see the code.
pattoo agents and server use a shared python library which must be pre-installed using
pip3 for them to work.
You can use the
pattoo-shared documentation to learn the basics of creating your own custom
pattoo-agents to feed data to the
- The Pattoo Shared documentation can be found here.
- Visit the Pattoo Shared GitHub site to see the code.
pattoo is based on the original
infoset code created by the Palisadoes Foundation as part of its annual Calico Challenge program. Calico provides paid summer internships for Jamaican university students to work on selected open source projects. They are mentored by software professionals and receive stipends based on the completion of predefined milestones. Calico was started in 2015.