Palouse Digital Scholarship Symposium
May 11th - 18th, 2018 https://palousedh.github.io/symposium/
Symposium Schedule & Outlines
|Fri||Day Zero: Introductions||CDIL|
|Mon||From Physical to Digital: Data and Digitization||CDIL|
|Tue||Archives and Collections: Access and Ethics||CDSC|
|Wed||Web Publishing and Literacy||CDSC|
|Thu||Digital Scholarship: Text and Data Analysis||CDIL|
|Fri||Digital Pedagogy and Summer Fellows Pitch Presentations||CDSC|
- CDIL-Sponsored Palouse Digital Scholarship Symposium Starts This Week
- The Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation is pleased to announce our 2018 Summer Fellows!
- Center for Digital Inquiry and Learning Selects 2018 Fellows
University of Idaho: Participants will be able to park for free in any Red or Blue lot on the UI campus during the week. However, on Friday, May 11, parking rules will be in force in all lots. There are metered spots near the library and up the hill marked with a green line on this google map.
Washington State University: There is a mix of parking on campus, paid and free. Please see the parking map. Parking near the library is expensive (about $16 for the day) so you’ll probably want to park a bit further away and walk over to the CDSC.
UI to WSU
- Gold, Lot Specific Gold, Reserved: Valid in WSU Yellow, Red, and Blue Zones
- Red: Valid in Blue Zones
- Residential: Valid in Blue Zones
- Blue: Valid in Blue Zones
- Disability: Valid in all Disability spaces, lots, timed spaces, walk way spaces, and meters
WSU to UI
- Green: Valid in UI Gold, Red, and Blue lots
- Orange: Valid in UI Gold, Red, and Blue lots
- Yellow: Valid in UI Red and Blue lots
- Red: Valid in Red and Blue
- Gray: Valid in Red and Blue
- Crimson: Valid in Red and Blue
- Blue: Valid in Blue
- Disability: Valid in all Disability spaces, lots, timed spaces, walkway spaces, and meters.