Mutliprocessing Tools provides wrappers to help you implement robust applications. This project began while working on a number of IoT projects and was fleshed out while I was writing up a talk proposal and blog post based on what I'd learned. (TODO: Url goes here)
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://mptools.readthedocs.io.
- examples/mptools_example.py provides a fairly complete sketch of an IoT kind of app, though
- it doesn't do much.
- examples/mptools_example_client.py is a simple script that exercises the socket
interface of the example app.
- Write up proper docs and get them up on Readthedocs