Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Nearly 7 months in the making, it's the much anticipated v1.3.0 Beta release of PancakePainter for your PancakeBot!
- Automatic image tracing - This incredible new feature allows importing raster web images for automatic creation of pancake compatible drawings. It's not perfect, but it's a giant leap forward in pancake creation technology. Give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
- 3773148 - Add support for fill aware path ordering, to ensure that fills and strokes are done in a more pancake appropriate way.
- New Settings/Export windows - The old "Advanced Settings" window has been partially combined with a new post file pick export window that allows for live preview of GCODE rendering that should hopefully help debug any complex issues with the instructions being created for your robot.
- c2c33fc - Marquee selection for multiple items. An absolute must for use with image trace output that may create hundreds of paths that may need adjustment.
- d29e92b - Update of the defaults according to Miguel's tested spec.
- Lots of GCODE Render fixes and a complete overhaul of the GCODE system.
- #86 Et al - Moved to DMG for Mac install, should fix any problems installing from zip, and moved to developer ID signed app which should allow installing without bypassing security.
- dffa48e - Various drag/scale/move issues
- Image tracing can be very slow, especially for some images and especially for > 1 shade tracing. There is currently no clean way to cancel these long running operations. It's on our radar and will likely be part of the followup point release.