Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add Crew selection screen to spawn feature. You can now (optionally) select one crewmember from a list of available crew. Git Issue #17
- Fixed Tab key movement mode changes to prevent positioning craft underground. Git Issue #29
- Clean up tool tips to display above window and not beyond edge of screen.
- Improved control of altitude during movement mode changes. Now when changing altitudes, changes to movement mode will not alter current altitude.
- Added new Movement Mode altitude reset key Throttle Cuttoff (Default is X) to allow for flexible altitude positioning.
- Revised help and readme to reflect changes to hot keys.
- Recompiled for KSP 1.4.3 Works in 1.4.x
- Fined tuned altitude adjustment for better behavior at low speed modes.
- Altered altitude adjustment to account for speed modes. Height changes now vary with the mode.
- Fixed: Choose Crew toggle not implemented yet. Changed to hidden for now.
- Add altitude adjust keys to help window.
- Add drop feature to Vessel Move. Git Issue #3 Click Drop to allow vessel to free fall.
- 1.4 recompile and upgraded to latest Unity
- Updated AppLauncher toolbar button to support new Unity Compression. Increased icon size to 128 x 128
Ignoring certain part modules w/o meshes that cause bound calcs to fr… …eak out - todo: make this accessbile w/ config file