"Finally, an image search engine 'Made by the crowds' presenting images in a neat way!"
- Direct. Search features at the top of everything.
- Simple. By default you see any picture and signed-in only your pictures.
- Easy. Uploads from desktop / tablet / mobile, touch and drag-n-drop enabled.
- Clever. Algorithm rich with categorized content and search modifiers.
- Global. Multilanguage with language detection.
- Broad. Like an image potential is.
How Does It Look Like
Screenshots of OpenGallery 0.5.0 release
Open Gallery is based on PHP5, MySql and Memcached.
Open Gallery has a Docker setup that you can find here.
cd ./Private/docker [ENTER] docker-compose up -d [ENTER]
To become a contributor please contact Daniele Bonini <email@example.com>
Don't commit directly to the master!
Instead, create a branch for the new feature and commit the new branch.
See how contributing
Open Gallery is available in the following languages:
To become a translator feel free to contact Daniele Bonini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
TODO: front-end job, improve the general layout.
TODO: back-end job, finishing the admin toolset.
TODO: translation to Spanish and French.
FEATURE REQUEST: new logo.
v0.7.0 (this is not a production release)
Submit Bugs / Feature Requests
Requests can be posted starting by clicking the Issues tab of this repository.
Author: Daniele Bonini <email@example.com>
BSD-3-Clause , see LICENSE-FULL for complete details.
Copyright (c) 2016, 2018 the OpenGallery's contributors. All rights reserved.