Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Runtime selective instrumentation.
- Support load tracking with TAU_TRACK_LOAD.
- Support jumbled command lines, e.g.
tau list measurementis the same as
tau measurement list.
- Specify OpenMP measurement library on
tau init, e.g.
tau init --openmp=ompt.
- New default measurements:
- baseline: generate a profile file showing application wall clock time without instrumentation of any kind, i.e. zero overhead.
- source-inst: automatic source-based instrumentation only.
- compiler-inst: automatic compiler-based instrumentation only.
- "profile" and "trace" measurements to fall back to compiler-based inst
tau gcc -hno longer shows TAU environment variables on stdout (compatibility with GNU autotools)
- Many bugs fixed.
The 2017 ORNL Hackathon at NASA was a collaboration between and used resources
of both the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Oak Ridge Leadership
Computing Facility at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Oak Ridge Nation Laboratory is
supported by the Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC05-00OR22725.