Network inventory plugin for Lider Ahenk project which can be used to scan network and collect valuable information about connected devices. It also provides file distribution via SCP and Ahenk installation.
How to Build
- Clone the plugin project by running
git clone https://github.com/Pardus-LiderAhenk/lider-ahenk-network-inventory.git.
- Open Eclipse and import the plugin project into Eclipse as 'Existing Maven Projects'.
- Navigate to lider-ahenk-network-inventory/scripts directory and run
How to Run
feature:repo-add mvn:tr.org.liderahenk/lider-network-inventory-feature/1.0.0/xml/featureson Karaf shell. This will add plugin repository to the Karaf instance.
- Again on Karaf shell, run
feature:install lider-network-inventoryto install and run plugin bundles.
plugin:listcommands to ensure the plugin is installed and working properly.
- Open Eclipse, go to 'Run --> Debug Configurations' menu and on 'Plugins' tab, select lider-console-network-inventory
- Click 'Add Required Plugins' button to add any plugins the project depend on.
- Finally you can run Lider Console as explained in its documentation.
- Create a soft link for ahenk-network-inventory/network-inventory directory via
sudo ln -s lider-ahenk-network-inventory/ahenk-network-inventory/network-inventory/ /usr/share/ahenk/plugins
We encourage contributions to the project. To contribute:
- Fork the project and create a new bug or feature branch.
- Make your commits with clean, understandable comments
- Perform a pull request
Other Lider Ahenk Projects
- Lider Console: Administration console built as Eclipse RCP project.
- Ahenk: Agent service running on remote machines.
- Lider Ahenk Installer: Installation wizard for Ahenk and Lider (and also its LDAP, database, XMPP servers).
- Lider Ahenk Archetype: Maven archetype for easy plugin development.
Lider Ahenk and its sub projects are licensed under the LGPL v3.