Remote access plugin for Lider Ahenk project which provides a VNC (Virtual Network Computing) client allowing users to connect to Ahenk-installed machines with desktop sharing capabilities.
How to Build
- Clone the plugin project by running
git clone https://github.com/Pardus-LiderAhenk/lider-ahenk-remote-access-plugin.git.
- Open Eclipse and import the plugin project into Eclipse as 'Existing Maven Projects'.
- Navigate to lider-ahenk-remote-access-plugin/scripts directory and run
You should add eclipse tightvncviewer plugin. After build plugin, you should install new eclipse software from local. In eclipse patform "Help" > "Install New Softeware" > "Add", select Local repo "/lider-ahenk-remote-access-plugin/lider-console-remote-access-dependencies/target/repository" select tightvncviewer and install. Restart eclipse.
How to Run
feature:repo-add mvn:tr.org.liderahenk/lider-remote-access-feature/1.0.0/xml/featureson Karaf shell. This will add plugin repository to the Karaf instance.
- Again on Karaf shell, run
feature:install lider-remote-accessto install and run plugin bundles.
plugin:listcommands to ensure the plugin is installed and working properly.
- Open Eclipse, go to 'Run --> Debug Configurations' menu and on 'Plugins' tab, select lider-console-remote-access
- Click 'Add Required Plugins' button to add any plugins the project depend on.
- Finally you can run Lider Console as explained in its documentation.
- Create a soft link for ahenk-remote-access/remote-access directory via
sudo ln -s lider-ahenk-remote-access-plugin/ahenk-remote-access/remote-access/ /usr/share/ahenk/plugins
We encourage contributions to the project. To contribute:
- Fork the project and create a new bug or feature branch.
- Make your commits with clean, understandable comments
- Perform a pull request
Other Lider Ahenk Projects
- Lider Console: Administration console built as Eclipse RCP project.
- Ahenk: Agent service running on remote machines.
- Lider Ahenk Installer: Installation wizard for Ahenk and Lider (and also its LDAP, database, XMPP servers).
- Lider Ahenk Archetype: Maven archetype for easy plugin development.
Lider Ahenk and its sub projects are licensed under the LGPL v3.