Sudoers plugin for Lider Ahenk project which can manage sudo group for users.
How to Build
- Clone the plugin project by running
git clone https://github.com/Pardus-LiderAhenk/lider-ahenk-sudoers-plugin.git.
- Open Eclipse and import the plugin project into Eclipse as 'Existing Maven Projects'.
- Navigate to lider-ahenk-sudoers-plugin/scripts directory and run
How to Run
feature:repo-add mvn:tr.org.liderahenk/lider-sudoers-feature/1.0.0/xml/featureson Karaf shell. This will add plugin repository to the Karaf instance.
- Again on Karaf shell, run
feature:install lider-sudoersto install and run plugin bundles.
plugin:listcommands to ensure the plugin is installed and working properly.
- Open Eclipse, go to 'Run --> Debug Configurations' menu and on 'Plugins' tab, select lider-console-sudoers
- Click 'Add Required Plugins' button to add any plugins the project depend on.
- Finally you can run Lider Console as explained in its documentation.
- Create a soft link for ahenk-sudoers/sudoers directory via
sudo ln -s lider-ahenk-sudoers-plugin/ahenk-sudoers/sudoers/ /usr/share/ahenk/plugins
We encourage contributions to the project. To contribute:
- Fork the project and create a new bug or feature branch.
- Make your commits with clean, understandable comments
- Perform a pull request
Other Lider Ahenk Projects
- Lider Console: Administration console built as Eclipse RCP project.
- Ahenk: Agent service running on remote machines.
- Lider Ahenk Installer: Installation wizard for Ahenk and Lider (and also its LDAP, database, XMPP servers).
- Lider Ahenk Archetype: Maven archetype for easy plugin development.
Lider Ahenk and its sub projects are licensed under the LGPL v3.