Cocoa-Biscuit Cake with Marshmallow-Cheese Creme
Table of contents
- 280g solid, dry biscuits violently dismembered.
- 20g cocoa powder, dark as our souls.
- 120g slowly and painfully molten butter.
- Force everything in a cake tin with a diameter of 26 cm and use a cup to press your victim tightly against it, leaving a border of maybe 1 cm that is also pressed against the sides.
- Put it in the fridge for 10 Minutes and take it out right before it freezes to death.
- Put it into the oven and torture your victim for 15 Minutes by 180°C.
- Put 120g Marshmallows in a bowl, add 160g Cream Cheese and put it without mixing into the microwave for 1 Minute by 600 Watts.
- Beat the mixture up with your whisk until it doesn't look like it originally did anymore (A creme).
- Add 120g Milk and continue mixing.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and continue mixing for a couple of seconds.
- Now pour the liquified remains into the previously made cake ground so it fills the hole in its heart.
- Put everything in the fridge for another hour.
- Eat it.
- Clean your mess up so you can make another one.
Installation on Linux
Who realistically has time to manually build things? To speed it up, there's a Makefile supplied, so on UNIX
systems you can simply type
make, as demonstrated below. If you're on Windows, refer to these steps.
https://github.com/Parou/Cocoa-Biscuit-Cake-with-Marshmallow-Cheese-Creme cd Cocoa-Biscuit-Cake-with-Marshmallow-Cheese-Creme make