…d, as theses packages are needed and not installed in ubuntu & xbmc-live by default.
- The port used by Airplayer is now configurable from settings.py. for machines where port 6002 is already taken by other software. - Default loglevel changed to INFO instead of WARNING. - Since Airplayer is about final now, debug logging is disabled by default.
…s to XBMC. Closes #5.
Implemented /playback-info handler. Seeking/scrubbing now properly works when playing media from 3rd party apps.
- All 'private' variables are now consistently prefixed with an underscore - Web module renamed to protocol handler since that makes more sense
Currently running Airplayer in Daemon mode is only supported on Unix like systems. The utils.py module imported the resource module which doesn't exist on Windows, which prevented Airplayer to run on Windows.
- Plex and Boxee are now supported media backends, see README and settings.py for more information. - Updated README and settings.py to reflect the current project state.
- A launchd script is now included in scripts/macosx. - Fixed a problem when stopping airplayer running on python2.6.
- It's now fully possible to run airplayer as a system daemon on Ubuntu. An init script can be found in scripts/ubuntu. - A copyright notice file is now included to credit some opensource code. - Updated README to reflect current changes
…n the previous commit.