- OpenRefine/OpenRefine 2,939 OpenRefine is a free, open source power tool for working with messy data and improving it
- boxeehacks/boxeehack 356 Hack that enables root access to the Boxee Box, provides a new updated Skin with some improved features, and a number of services to access the box such as telnet access
- rdelbru/SIREn 101 SIREn - Semi-Structured Information Retrieval Engine
- fadmaa/grefine-rdf-extension 68 An extension to Google Refine that enables graphical mapping of Google Refine project data to an RDF skeleton and then exporting it in RDF format
- zepheira/backstage 47 The server-side sub-project of Exhibit3
Repositories contributed to
- opencube-toolkit/issues 2 A placeholder project for OpenCube Toolkit. It is a space where you can report all the problems concerning the components and the Toolkit itself.
- openlink/virtuoso-opensource 278 Virtuoso is a scalable cross-platform server that combines Relational, Graph, and Document Data Management with Web Application Server and Web Services Platform functionality.
- tdt/ns 1 The turtle files used to dereference The DataTank URIs
- jprante/elasticsearch-index-termlist 73 Elasticsearch Index Termlist
- v-ict-or/oslo_xml_schemas 3 The OSLO specification represented in XML Schema.| The OSLO specification is the result of a public-private partnership initiated by V-ICT-OR (the Flemish Organization for ICT in Local Government),…
Contributions in the last year 13 total Jul 1, 2014 – Jul 1, 2015
Longest streak 1 day September 19 – September 19
Current streak 0 days Last contributed