- Low CPU load makes it perfect for SoCs like Raspberry Pi
- Json interface which allows easy integration into scripts
- A command line utility to for testing and integration in automated environment
- Priority channels are not coupled to a specific led data provider which means that a provider can post led data and leave without the need to maintain a connection to Hyperion. This is ideal for a remote application (like our Android app).
- Black border detector and processor
- A scriptable (Python) effect engine
- A multi language web interface to configure and remote control hyperion
Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 or higher. Windows is not supported currently.
Please be patient. The first release is coming soon.
The source is released under MIT-License (see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).