Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis of Drug Reviews Applying Cross-Domain and Cross-Data Learning
Keywords: NLP, Text-Classification, Drug Reviews, Flask
Drug Reviews compared from these two data sets
What was investigated?
- Is there a domain-dependent language across conditions?
- Is it possible to enrich lacking annotations across data sets?
What is the business use?
- Drugs/Pharmaceutical Industry: Post-Marketing Drug Surveillance
-->Great collection of sentiments-> How is my drug doing?
- Clinical Decision Support Systems: Therapy Recommder Systems
--> Approach to get structured/annotated data
Mockup of a therapy recommender system
- Data set and methods were partially applied following:
Felix Gräßer, Surya Kallumadi, Hagen Malberg, and Sebastian Zaunseder. 2018. Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis of Drug Reviews Applying Cross-Domain and Cross-Data Learning. In Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Digital Health (DH '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 121-125.
As a layman I could acquire most important background knowledge by this precise and well-structure paper