Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- EPG chart search keyword will now be persisted in DB, thus keeping highlighted events until keyword is changed or removed
- EPG chart can be used with a query:
/epgchart&your key word please use html friendly chars only or /epgchart&your%20key%20word
- on modern browsers, whitespaces will be replaced with
%20automatically and parsed correctly. If not, please use
- using query will not overwrite stored keyword, unless it's changed
- ffmpeg command line should now be parsed correctly to enable further automation
Major changes since latest release candidate 1.3.3
- EPG: EPG deltas before/after an event can now be provided separately.
- Advanced: %fulltitle% placeholder added, better placeholder handling.
- FFMPEG: Failsafe delta for ffmpeg: do not restart if but X seconds remain.
- Keywords for creating automatic records on EPG import (max. 100 per import).
- New switch to handle concurrent recording (disable if but one stream per device available).
- Additional overlay with real record duration even for channels without data.
- Old overlay now marks all future events for recurrent records.
- Records can now be deleted from chart view
- Creating records don't redirect or refresh anymore, changes take place instantly.
- Events to be recorded are now marked with Stop icon. Pressing Stop will delete the corresponding record.
- Edit records from mobile view.
- Fixed mobile record toggle switch.
- Added Season/Episode import for xmltv.se (and perhaps other provider). This info is now a part of a title (S00E00).
- Updated software manual.
- Other small fixes (see 1.3.3...1.4.0 for a full list).
Big thanks to the community for contribution and vivid discussions
Introducing keywords for creating automatic records on EPG import
- changing keywords requires epg data to be cleared and re-read (please avoid!)
- resetting epg data with same keywords will result in creation of identical records
- max. records set to 50 as security issue
- if too many records are spawned, there is no way to delete them quickly
Splitting EPG deltas https://www.synology-forum.de/showthread.html?37898-tvstreamrecord-Aufzeichnen-von-HTTP-Streams&p=786658&viewfull=1#post786658
Failsafe delta for ffmpeg: do not restart if but X seconds remain (default value: 10 seconds).
To be found in advanced configuration.