PayFast HikaShop Payment Plugin v1.0.0 for HikaShop v2.2.3 - 2.5.0
Copyright (c) 2008 PayFast (Pty) Ltd You (being anyone who is not PayFast (Pty) Ltd) may download and use this plugin / code in your own website in conjunction with a registered and active PayFast account. If your PayFast account is terminated for any reason, you may not use this plugin / code or part thereof. Except as expressly indicated in this licence, you may not use, copy, modify or distribute this plugin / code or part thereof in any way.
You will need a working installation of Joomla and HikaShop in order to use the PayFast plugin
- Upload and install the mod-hikashop.zip file via the extension manager in the back end of your website
- Still in extension manager, navigate to 'Manage', search for PayFast, and enable the PayFast plugin
- Navigate to Componenets>HikaShop, then selcet System>Currencies and enable ZAR
- Navigate to System>Payment Methods
- Click on 'New' and select 'Hikashop PayFast Payment Plugin'
- Select ZAR and leave the remaining fields as they are in order to test the plugin in sandbox mode.
- Once you are ready to go live, input your merchant ID and Key, as well as passphrase if it is set on your PayFast account and set sandbox to 'No'
Please see the URL below for further information: https://www.payfast.co.za/shopping-carts/hikashop/