PayU Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
This plugin is released under the GPL license.
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact our technical support: email@example.com.
Important: This plugin works only with REST API (checkout) points of sales (POS).
The PayU Payment Gateway for WooCommerce adds the PayU payment option and enables you to process the following operations in your shop:
- Creating a payment order
- Updating order status (canceling/completing an order will simultaneously update payment's status)
- Conducting a refund operation (for a whole or partial order)
- Multicurrency - working only with WPML
- WooCommerce v2.2 or higher
Install and activate the plugin like any other plugin in Wordpress.
In the Wordpress administration panel:
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings section
- Choose Checkout tab and scroll down to the "Payment Gateways" section
- Choose Settings option next to the PayU name
- Enable and configure the plugin
PayU Payment Gateway is visible for your customers as a single "Pay with PayU" button during checkout. After clicking the button customer is redirected to the Payment Summary page to choose payment method. After successful payment customer is redirected back to your shop.