Paystack for CS-Cart v4 Allows you to use Paystack payment gateway with the CS Cart Store.
This is the Paystack payment gateway plugin for CS Cart. Allows nigerian merchants to accept credit cards, debit cardswith the CS Cart store. It uses a seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected away from your CS Cart website.
- Ensure you have latest version of CS Cart installed.
- Download the zip of this repo.
- Inside the file downloaded above is a file called 'install_paystack.sql'. This has to be executed against your cscart database. You can use phpmyadmin to import the file into your cscart database or copy paste the content and run directly into your mysql shell.
- Upload rest of the contents of the plugin to your CS Cart Installation directory (content of app folder goes in app folder, content of design folder in design folder).
- Log into CS-Cart as administrator (http://cscart_installation/admin.php). Navigate to Administration / Payment Methods.
- Click the "+" to add a new payment method.
- Choose Paystack from the list and then click save. For template, choose "cc_outside.tpl"
- Click the 'Configure' tab.
- Enter your Paystack Key ID and Key Secret which you can get from Paystack Dashboard.
- Click 'Save'