A plugin that allows Magento store owners accept payments using Paystack
- Existing Magento installation on your web server. The Paystack Magento module is compatible with version 1.9.1 of Magento Community edition onwards. The installation procedure described here has been tested on Magento Community version 1.9.1 and 1.9.2
- Supported Web Servers: Apache and Nginx
- PHP (5.3.19 or more recent) and extensions, MySQL and web browser
- cURL (7.34.0 or more recent)
- OpenSSL v1.0.1 or more recent
- For further details of PHP compatibility, MySQL, supported Web servers and other requirements,refer to the Magento website:Magento Requirements
- Before you can start taking payments through Paystack, you will first need to sign up at: https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/signup. To receive live payments, you should request a Go-live after you are done with configuration and have successfully made a test payment.
- Either: Download a released
.tgzfile from the releases page
Locate this plugin on Magento Connect and copy the extension key.Pending Approval.
- Login to your Store Admin
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
Using the downloaded release
- Scroll to Direct package file upload
- Choose the package file you downloaded from our releases page.
Upload. Magento will attempt to install the plugin.
Using Magento Connect
- Scroll to Install New Extensions
- Enter the extension key you copied from Magento Connect.
Install. The Magento will download the plugin and show details of whether your system is ready to install.
Wrapping up install
- In the Magento Admin panel, navigate to the System > Configuration section and select Payment Methods from the Sales section of the left‐hand Configuration menu.
Paystack Inline Moduleand click the title to expand if not already expanded.
- Provide your Test keys and Live Keys as made available on the
Paystack Dashboard. Note that the dashboard has no live keys until a successful
Go-live. Not to worry, you can test the installation by setting
Yesand providing only your Test keys.
- You may also change the title of the module specifying what you'd want your customers to see when choosing to pay via Paystack.
- Set your Webhook URL on your Paystack Dashboard to //your/magento/site/root/paystack/webhook/handler.
Go-liveon the Paystack Dashboard.
- Paystack currently only accepts
NGN. Kindly set your website currency in Magento thus.
- Any order paid for via Paystack will not open if you uninstall the module in case you do not need it anymore.
Rather you should disable by setting
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.