Paystack Gateway for WHMCS
A plugin that allows WHMCS users accept payments using Paystack
- Existing WHMCS installation on your web server.
- Supported Web Servers: Apache and Nginx
- PHP (5.5.19 or more recent) and extensions, MySQL and web browser
- cURL (7.34.0 or more recent)
- OpenSSL v1.0.1 or more recent
- Before you can start taking payments through Paystack, you will first need to sign up at: https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/signup. To receive live payments, you should request a Go-live after you are done with configuration and have successfully made a test payment.
Go-liveon the Paystack Dashboard.
- Paystack currently only accepts
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email
email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.