Paystack WHMCS Plugin
Welcome to the Paystack WHMCS plugin repository on GitHub.
Here you can browse the source code, look at open issues and keep track of development.
- Existing WHMCS installation on your web server.
- Supported Web Servers: Apache and Nginx
- PHP (5.5.19 or more recent) and extensions, MySQL and web browser
- cURL (7.34.0 or more recent)
- OpenSSL v1.0.1 or more recent
- Before you can start taking payments through Paystack, you will first need to sign up at: [https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/signup][link-signup]. To receive live payments, you should request a Go-live after you are done with configuration and have successfully made a test payment.
For bug reports and feature requests directly related to this plugin, please use the issue tracker.
For general support or questions about your Paystack account, you can reach out by sending a message from our website.
If you are a developer, please join our Developer Community on Slack.
Contributing to the WHMCS plugin
If you have a patch or have stumbled upon an issue with the WHMCS plugin, you can contribute this back to the code. Please read our contributor guidelines for more information how you can do this.