How to install the sample kit on a web server:
- Copy PaytmKit folder in document root of your server (like /var/www/html)
- Open config_paytm.php file from the PaytmKit/lib folder and update the below constant values
- PAYTM_MERCHANT_KEY – Provided by Paytm
- PAYTM_MERCHANT_MID - Provided by Paytm
- PAYTM_MERCHANT_WEBSITE - Provided by Paytm
- PaytmKit folder is having following files:
- TxnTest.php – Testing transaction through Paytm gateway.
- pgRedirect.php – This file has the logic of checksum generation and passing all required parameters to Paytm PG.
- pgResponse.php – This file has the logic for processing PG response after the transaction processing.
- TxnStatus.php – Testing Status Query API
For Offline(Wallet Api) Checksum Utility below are the methods:
- getChecksumFromString : For generating the checksum
- verifychecksum_eFromStr : For verifing the checksum
To generate refund checksum in PHP :
- Create an array with key value pair of following paytm parameters (MID, ORDERID, TXNTYPE, REFUNDAMOUNT, TXNID, REFID)
- To generate checksum, call the following method. This function returns the checksum as a string. getRefundChecksumFromArray($arrayList, $key, $sort=1)