Filter Team Work for assignment submission
Version 3.6, release 1 - 2019.03.13
The "master" branch is no longer compatible with Moodle 3.6 or earlier.
- 3.6, release 1 2019.03.13
Plugin Team Work is a filter plugin to allow for teacher and students to create teams for assignment submissions. How to enable it:
- Download and install plugin.
- Enable plugin in filter "Mange filters" interface.
- Add new activity "assignment" and must set description of this activity (filter will work just if you define description).
- In activity page you will see blue button "Team Work". Click on it an you will see pop up with teams defenitions. more
- Teacher can create teams and remove them from the list.
- Teacher can Drug and Drop his students to the Teams.
- Teacher can randomize the number of the teams and students inside of each team (default is 10 teams and 3 students in each of them).
- Teacher can allow to students sharing themself to the teams.
- Teacher can define teams for each group of the course. and more... more
Moodle version: Moodle 3.6+ PHP version: 7.0+ DB version: MySQL 5.6+ / MariaDB 5.5+
GPL v3 - http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Was designed and funded by the Department of science teaching at the Weizmann institute of science, israel. And developed for the PeTeL - personalized teaching and learning envirunment ( EN ) project by DevLion.