This is an app to manage roller derby team members and share gear status/reviews. It was built in two weeks.
- Angular 1.4
- Heroku (for deployment)
Goals and Objectives
ATX Anarchy's current website is a static wordpress with minimal functionality and a design that doesn't leverage the team's aesthetic. With that in mind, it was my intention to create a more visually pleasing design that also provided functionality that might be usefull to the team.
I'm currently consulting with them to improve the site, currently hosted on Heroku.
- Skater Profiles
- Admin Panel
- Full skaters CRUD
- View pending skater applications
- Front Page editing
- New Skater Application
- Calendar (supporting public/private events, Admin/Author permission editing)
- Blog/Bout Recap
- Navigation bar will sometimes fail to highlite (nav controller refactor needed)
- Gear display image sometimes cuts off the bottom
- Angular not loading properly in Safari