A Scala Fix Engine implementation. It is a full implementation of the session level protocol, tested using the sackfix tester project, supporting acceptor and initiators using AKKA and Scala.
To get started simply download the examples project and start the acceptor and then the initiator. The SackFix suite consists of
- Examples: This is all you need!
- Tester: A very simple test suite to stress out any Session level implementation.
- Session: All of the statemachines and message handling for the Fix Session. ie the business logic lives here.
- Messages: Code generated Fix Messages for all versions of fix.
- Common: The code generator and common classes - including all the code generated Fields.
Full documentation is at SackFix.org.
JDK 1.8, Scala 2.11, SBT 0.13.12, Akka 2.4.16. Feel free to upgrade.
What is this project?
This project contains the core code generator and the common fields and message definitions which makes the session layer tick.
You should really have no need to checkout this project unless you want to change the code generator. All documentation is at sackfix.org.
I want to build it anyway
Check it out and use sbt.
Best wishes, Jonathan