CatchMe runs a simple SMTP server which catches any message sent to it to display in a web interface. Run CatchMe, set your app to deliver to smtp://127.0.0.1:1025, then check out http://127.0.0.1:1080 to see the emails that arrived so far.
- Catches all mail and stores it for display
- Validate email with campaignmonitor - http://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/
- Download original email to view in your native mail client
- Command line options to override the default app and stmp port
- Email appears instantly in your browser via Socket.io
- Runs as a daemon in the background
npm install catch-me -g
If you need some specific ports just pass them here
catchme --mailPort 1234 --appPort 4321
If you like running all the things in foreman, pass
true to --f
catchme --f true
npm test will run the unit tests with mocha.
- Samuel Cochran, the guy behind mailcatcher who inspired me to implement a similar solution for the NodeJS world.
- campaignmonitor because they created awesome css guide to emails
Copyright 2014, Paweł Wszoła