What is Sippts?
Sippts is a set of tools to audit VoIP servers and devices using SIP protocol. Sippts is programmed in Perl script and it allows us to check the security of a VoIP server using SIP protocol.
Is it free?
Yes. You can freely use, modify and distribute. If modified, please put a reference to this site.
Can be use sippts for illegal purposes?
Most security tools can be used for illegal purposes, but the purpose of this tool is to check the security of your own servers and not to use to do bad things. I am not responsible for the misuse of this tool.
Set of tools for penetration test over SIP protocol
Sippts is a set of tools to audit VoIP servers and devices using SIP protocol. Sippts is programmed in Perl script and the tools are:
- Sipscan is a fast scanner for SIP services that uses multithread. Sipscan can check several IPs and port ranges and it can work over UDP or TCP.
- Sipexten identifies extensions on a SIP server. Also tells you if the extension line requires authentication or not. Sipexten can check several IPs and port ranges.
- Sipcracker is a remote password cracker. Sipcracker can test passwords for several users in different IPs and port ranges.
- Sipinvite checks if a server allow us to make calls without authentication. If the SIP server has a bad configuration, it will allow us to make calls to external numbers. Also it can allow us to transfer the call to a second external number.
- Sipsniff is a simple sniffer for SIP protocol that allows us to filter by SIP method type.
- Sipspy is a simple sip server that show us digest auth requests and responses.
- SipDigestLeak Exploits the SIP digest leak vulnerability discovered by Sandro Gauci that affects a large number of hardware and software devices.
Sippts has been tested on:
- Mac OS X
And install next modules:
- cpan -i IO:Socket:Timeout
- cpan -i NetAddr:IP
- cpan -i String:HexConvert
- cpan -i Net:Pcap
- cpan -i Net::Address::IP::Local
- cpan -i DBD::SQLite
In a Debian system or Kali Linux:
- apt install libio-socket-timeout-perl libnetaddr-ip-perl libnet-address-ip-local-perl libnet-pcap-perl libtext-string-hexconvert-perl libdbd-sqlite3-perl