ODE integration using Taylor's method in Julia.
- Jorge A. Pérez, Instituto de Ciencias Físicas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Luis Benet, Instituto de Ciencias Físicas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
Comments, suggestions, and improvements are welcome and appreciated.
NOTE: Version 0.5.0 includes breaking changes related with the form of the function that defines the equations of motion (which follows now the convention of
DifferentialEquations.jl). Then, code that used to work in previous versions has to be amended.
- Kepler problem
- High-order polynomial approximations to special functions and integral transforms
- Damped, driven linear oscillator
- The Lyapunov spectrum of the Lorenz system
- TaylorIntegration @ JuliaCon 2017 (slides)
TaylorIntegration is licensed under the MIT "Expat" license.
We acknowledge financial support from DGAPA-PAPIIT grants IG-100616.